• Allows precise extraction of inner bearing race from the wheel hub.
• Removal of the hub almost always leaves the inner race on the hub. The race is impossible to remove without the correct special tool.
• Makeshift methods such as grinders, Chisels. Welding torches, etc. represent severe risks of personal injury or damage to the components.
• The new puller set allow quick and easy removal of inner bearing races with diameters from 40mm to 72mm with a few minutes without risk of damage or injury.
• Application: VW-Audi, BMW, Ford, Fiat, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Renault, Peugeot, Volvo etc.
• Optional Parts: A9 Chuck is required when extracting the inner bearing race of Mercedes-Benz W124 and W140.
• Optional Parts: A10 Chuck is required when extracting the inner bearing race of Mercedes-Benz W220.
• Optional Parts: A11 Chuck is required when extracting the inner bearing race of VW A4 and VW Golf.
|Part No.||Description||Part No.||Description|
|A1||Chuck||A5||Special Ring Spanner 36 mm|
|A2||Chuck||A6||Stud (M20 X 1.5)|
|Part No.||Description||Application (Car Model)|
|1||Puller (Size: ψ44-48 mm)||Renault, Lancia Cappa|
|2||Puller (Size: ψ48-52 mm)||Ford Transit, T330|
|3||Puller (Size: ψ52-56 mm)||VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda|
|4||Puller (Size: ψ56-60 mm)||Mercedes-Benz W168|
|5||Puller (Size: ψ60-64 mm)||Mercedes Benz W201, W202, W203, W210, W214. BMW, Peugeot|
|6||Puller (Size: ψ64-68 mm)||Mercedes-Benz W163, W169, W221, W220, W245, W214T|
|7||Puller (Size: ψ68-72 mm)||VW Touareg, Porsche Cayenne|