• For replacement of HONDA ACCORD upper control arm bush.
• On car maintenance.
• The best tool for replacement of HONDA ACCORD upper control arm bush.
• Won’t damage to parts close to bush during the maintenance.
• Window indicator for reference while removing and installing the bush.
• Fast and easy to use. Save time and money.
• Application: HONDA ACCORD after year 2004
General introduction for bush
• A flexible bush has an elastomeric element enclosed between an outer sleeve and a center axis to ensure better road grip and stability.
• It makes driving more comfortable
Note: the window indicator is for reference during removal and installation
Step 1 : Mount the tool on the upper control arm. Refer to the removel illustration for guidance.
Step 2 : Check the sleeve and make sure they are properly installed.
Step 3 : Remove the bush by rotating the nut with wrench or socket.
Step 4 : Extract the bush.
Note : Clean and lubricate the bush with WD-40 lubricant, recommended, before installation.
Step 1 : Put the bush and align it on the upper control arm.
Step 2 : Mount the tool on ten upper control arm. Refer to the installation illustration for guidance.
Step 3 : Install the bush by rotating the nut with wrench or socket.
Step 4 : Remove the tool and make sure the bush is properly installed onthe upper control arm.