• Lock the LH side cam sprockets from turning when the timing belt is removed.
• Prevent cam sprockets from spinning when belt is removed and eliminate potential valve damage.
• Save time! Make timing belt changes faster and easier especially when done with one person.
• Strong neodymium magnets ensure the tool stays in place even if bumped.
• Curved plate allows easy viewing of sprocket timing marks.
96-98 5L DOHC Phase 1 n/a SUBARU engines.
Early turbo EJ SUBARU engines
Turn In Concepts FU Cam bolts