• There is no need for component connector owing to the special design of this clevis.
• This clutch secures the chain link in place reducing the risk of chain deformation due to its design.
• Hooks are designed for use with Grade 80 alloy chain.
• The feature of hook is not easy to loosen chain.
• To shorten or grapple long chain.
• Pass the Chain through the groove to prevent from disengaging.
• The design of clevis opening is to match the right chain size which can prevent from using the wrong chain, and to save the connecting link for alloy chain.
• Capacity, PASAK and WLL embossed on the products.
• Material：High Tensile Forged Alloy Steel
• Construction：Heat treatment and high temperature treatment (Quenched and Tempered)
• Safety Factor：4 : 1
• About A3060 and B3060:
|A3060||2.0||7-8||5 / 16″|
|B3060||3..2||10||3 / 8″|