• Intended use:
• For automotive / truck, industrial & construction jobs.
• The added convenience of an air motor reduces pumping time and effort to
• Designed to utilize exhaust air to help power the pump, requiring only 80 p.s.i. air pressure to develop 10,000 p.s.i. hydraulic pressure.
• Air exhaust muffler for quieter operation.
• Air and oil inlet filters for reduced risk of damage from contamination.
• Designed with durable light weight, corrosion resistant plastics.
• Foot pedal provides hands free pumping and release of load.
• Designed to be used with a single-acting cylinder.
• Internal pressure relief valve for overload protection.
• Equipped with a more durable aluminum reservoir.
• Comes with two different size poppit valves that can be quickly and easily installed. Poppit valves reduce the return flow of oil back to the pump’s reservoir providing a safer controlled lowering of load.
|Model Number||Hydraulic Pressure Rating (P.S.I)||Usable Oil Cap. (Cu. In.)||Air Pressure Range (P.S.I)|
|Dimensions (Inches)||Sound Level Test (dBA)||Air Consumption (scfm)||Valve Function|
|(L)12.5 x (W)5.75 x (H)8||85||24||Advance / Hold Retract|
|Output Flow Rate (Cu. In. Per Min.)||Thread Connections||Weight (Lbs.)|
|No Load||Load||Air (NPT)||Hydraulic|